260 Zone Legless Tights
You'll wear the Icebreaker 260 Zone Legless Tights throughout the ski season. Their merino wool provides lightweight thermal regulation that feels great when you're boot packing or making your way up the skin track. Merino wool also naturally resists odor for less washings and provides a long-lasting smooth feel. Icebreaker added some Lycra to ensure proper stretch and freedom of movement. BodyfitZone technology places merino-made mesh panels for ventilation, and the 3/4-length accommodates ski and mountaineering boots more comfortably.
- 3/4-length baselayer tights for comfort when skiing or snowboarding
- Zoned body mapping technology provides optimal thermal regulation
- Merino fibers are soft and deliver a long-lasting smooth feel
- Merino wool naturally resists odor for more wears between washings
- Lycra content provides stretch for a natural range of motion
- Strategic merino mesh panels increase ventilation in high output
- Flatlock seams provide a smooth finish and help prevent chafing
- Gusset added for comfort and mobility during high output activity
- Item #ICE013R
What do you think about this product?
November 15, 2019
Perfect Mid-weight Merino
I've used these bottoms a few times on some cold hikes and already know this will be one of my go to base-layer bottoms come ski season! For Icebreaker base-layers I feel this fits true to size -- I am generally a small in their base-layers and performance tops, but a XS in their casual items. The zoned body mapping is amazing! It keeps you warm, but also helps dump some heat in key areas so you don't get too toasty. The 3/4 length is perfect when wearing ski boots so you don't get bunching or weird pressure points in your boot while you ski. Overall, very impressed with these bottoms!