Icebreaker's most technical baselayer bottoms.
As the most technical layering bottom in Icebreaker's line, the Men's Winter Zone Legless Baselayer locks in fiery warmth while stretching fluidly and expelling built-up moisture to keep you skiing comfortably. The 3/4-length cut fits optimally with ski boots, eliminating the overlap between baselayer bottoms and longer socks. Smooth flatlock seams get rid of pesky irritation while the gusseted crotch gives you full mobility to carve, slash, and send anything on the mountain.
The baselayer uses Icebreaker's midweight merino fabric, which locks in warmth while wicking moisture off your skin to prevent the cold, clammy feel. The gusseted crotch employs ventilated merino mesh for temperature regulation of moisture-prone areas. Icebreaker didn't stop there, placing an abrasion-resistant waffle jersey around the knees to reduce wear over time. Ultimately, this ski-savvy baselayer is one for the hardcore skier or rider demanding the utmost in technical comfort and precise fit, as well as one that survives the rigors of 100-day seasons.
- Icebreaker's most technical baselayer bottom for skiing
- BodyfitZONE fabric of midweight merino for heat retention
- 3/4-length cut for a better fit with ski and snowboard boots
- Gusseted crotch with ventilated eyelets for sweat dispersion
- Waffle jersey around knees prevents premature wear
- Smooth flatlock seams eliminate irritation
- Elastic waistband for a secure fit
- Item #ICE00PA