260 Zone Legging
When you're getting ready to stay out from first chair to last during a cold snap at the resort, slip into the Icebreaker Winter Zone Leggings to make sure you stay warm and dry during the day's adventures. Featuring fabric panels made with a blend of silky-soft merino and moisture-wicking synthetic fibers, the Winter Zone adapts midweight insulation to active days on the mountain. Flatlock seaming keeps the tight moving with you without chafing, with seaming placed strategically for comfort when worn under layers.
- These temperature-regulating tights are ideal for being active in the cold
- Midweight merino wool and lycra blend adapts to your body temperature
- Flat waistband stays in place and moves with you
- Slim fit ensures efficient insulation
- Icebreaker relies on small New Zealand-based farms for its high-quality wool
- Item #ICE00XX
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 97% Merino, 3% Lycra, [mesh] 99% Merino, 1% Lycra
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 24, 2019
Smooth like buttah
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 150 lbs
These leggings are perfect for cold touring days in Utah, but also regulate heat well on spring days in the mountains. I find myself grabbing them on any outdoor trip as an "oh sh**" layer. They worked well for a mid-winter hut skiing trip to Canada, as well as a week-long hut to hut trip in Europe without getting stinky. They are the softest and most comfortable baselayer I've had the pleasure of wearing. On extremely frigid resort skiing days, I went with a thicker layer under my shells because my booty gets cold, but these work well for 90% of my outdoor endeavors!
January 14, 2021
Can I ask what thicker layers you use under your shells?