You had me at warm, stretchy and incredibly soft. Say hello to your new favorite baselayer, the Icebreaker Vertex Leggings Flurry. Made with merino wool, this legging is warm and totally breathable to help you regulate body heat on the way up and down the mountain. The natural odor resistant properties of wool help the legging stay fresh after a few wears on an active week and the gusseted crotch helps give an extra bit of flexibility. The slim fit will layer nicely under ski pants and fun print looks good at the end of the day.
- Winter baselayer to keep you warm and snug
- Merino wool is soft and warm yet breathable
- Odor resistance is a natural property of merino wool
- Midweight keeps you extra warm and snug
- Gusseted crotch for forgiving movement
- Slim trim fits easily under pants and layers well
- Item #ICE00R7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 115lbs
Purchased these a month ago and wear them under my OR Cirque pants for warmth in MN winters. With the Cirque's, these leggings keep me warm and comfortable during winter walks and hikes. I wear size 4-6 in pants and the size S fits great with a little room to spare. They are stretchy and layer well. Machine wash in cool water in mesh bag, and hang to dry. Have worn them in "feels like" temp of -15 and been comfortable. They start to get too warm in above 30 degree temps. So target range for me is -15 to 30 when wearing under Cirques. A great investment in warmth and comfort!