Pull on the Icebreaker Tranquil Tight as a thick and warm mid-layer for winter adventures or as a standalone pant in the warmer summer months. The Merino wool blend provides comfort, odor resistance, and plenty of stretch to keep you moving from yoga class to an afternoon hike.
- Go to tight for supporting athletic endeavors of all kinds
- Wool blend is stretchy, odor resistant, and extremely durable
- Lack of side seams boosts comfort when worn alone or as a layer
- Internal drawcord in the high waistband boosts fit and comfort
- Midweight thickness lets these thrive as a pant or base layer
- Item #ICE012W
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [black] 46% nylon, 38% merino wool, 16% Lycra, [other colors] 46% polyester, 38% merino wool, 16% Lycra
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 11, 2019
Comfortable and Great Fit
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- 5` 8"
These tights are super warm and comfortable with the high waistband. I would definitely wear these under my ski pants or with a longer top, but probably would not feel comfortable wearing these on their own.