Channel your inner mountain man.
It's hard to chop wood efficiently without proper axe-swinging attire. Icebreaker's Men's Trailhead Pants blend urban style with rugged durability, making them a no-brainer for car camping adventures and weekend cabin getaways.
These pants were crafted from a durable nylon and breathable merino wool, with just a touch of Lycra to improve stretch and comfort. The articulated knees and gusseted crotch give you ample mobility for when you're dashing through the forest to find the perfect fire-building lumber. Luckily merino wool is naturally odor-resistant so you can pack light and leave room in your bag for more important things—like your wood-chopping gloves.
- Stylish, rugged pants for relaxing in the great outdoors
- Nylon fabric is super durable
- Merino wool breathes well and resists odor
- Articulated knees improve mobility
- Zippered back pocket keeps your wallet or phone secure
- Regular fit pairs great with a flannel
- Item #ICE00Q1