Tech Trainer Hybrid Jacket
Running in the winter doesn't have to be an uncomfortable guessing game, at least not when you've got the Icebreaker Tech Trainer Hybrid Jacket. This unique cold-weather running piece uses an innovative hybrid design to give you light weather protection, breathable warmth, and performance stretch in targeted areas. In the front of the jacket you've got a Pertex Quantum Air fabric that repels light rain and steady wind, and does so without feeling stuffy or packing heat. The rest of the jacket is made with a merino-wool and Lycra blend, which gives you an optimal balance of breathable warmth and flexible mobility. It all adds up to a warm yet breathable jacket that'll help you keep a balanced temperature and stay focused as you dream of warm spring races.
- Innovative hybrid jacket for training runs in cold weather
- Pertex Quantum Air in the front offers breathable weather resistance
- Stretchy merino wool blend keeps you warm and helps you move
- Reflective front zipper boosts visibility on low-light winter runs
- Offset shoulder seams prevent chafing when you run with a pack on
- Zippered pockets keep energy gels safely tucked away
- Item #ICE00X1
- Q & A
Epic Run Piece!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
I trail run in the morning often and struggle to find a lightweight piece that will keep me BOTH warm performing. I'm either shielding cold weather but too hot on the inside, or not warm enough all-around. This jacket is the perfect balance! Its protects wind in the front but has merino's supreme lining all around the body. Love it!