Don't leave home without it.
If you spend more time in the mountains than you do in your own home, the Icebreaker Women's Tech Lite Steep To Deep Crew Long-Sleeve Shirt is for you. Crafted from a breathable, odor-resistant, and stretchy merino wool blend, this shirt acts as a perfect baselayer for days spent climbing, mountaineering, and just about anything alpine-related. And if you're spending a lot of time in the mountains, there's a solid chance you're wearing a pack for a lot of that time, so rely on the offset shoulder seams to eliminate the painful chafing that usually comes along with pack rub.
- Ideal baselayer for demanding days spent climbing or hiking in the hills
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture, fights odors, and is breathable
- Regular fit allows for easy movements without restrictions
- Offset shoulder seams do their part to get rid of chafing
- Item #ICE00NF
- Q & A
Functional and Fashionable
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 160lbs
I got this as a gift for my mom. She likes it because the merino wool is a great base layer for skiing, but then the shirt is cool enough for hanging out at the bar or locker room after. Fit is true to size, and the weight of the wool on this one is a lighter weight.