Trail run like a mountain goat, or train like a beast.
Whether you trail run like you're part mountain goat, or are just getting back into the gym after a hiatus, you need a comfortable, supportive, and breathable pair of shorts that will keep you feeling fresh and going for miles. Icebreaker offers their Strike Support Shorts as their answer to your running or training needs, with an inner short made from their Cool-lite jersey, with merino wool that wicks away sweat, dries quickly, and fights odor, and lycra for a comfortable and supportive stretch. The outer short is made from lightweight polyester that moves freely with your body, unrestrictive and comfortable through your training routine, whatever it may be.
- Supportive and lightweight shorts to keep you going for miles
- Merino wool blend liner short wicks away sweat and fights odor
- Lycra adds supportive stretch to the liner for long term comfort
- Breathable and quick drying to keep you cool
- Zippered stash pocket keeps your keys and ID safe on a run
- Item #ICE00PN
- Q & A
My favorite trail running shorts!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm 5'11" and 175 lbs with a 32" waist. I purchases the medium and they fit great. Straight up, I love these shorts. I don't have a ton of running shorts, but of the handful I do have, these are by far my favorite.
- Merino liner wicks nicely and doesn't get that perma funk smell. Its also incredibly comfortable.
- The back pocket is plenty big for a phone, though I do still have an iPhone 5s - not positive how bigger phones would fit.
- Long enough that they don't feel like dorky short shorts.
- Though the Merino liner is lightweight feeling, I haven't spent much time in it running in full on summer heat. I might worry that they would be too hot.
If you'd like help with size or putting in an order, don't hesitate giving a shout at my direct line 801.204.4547 or my email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be happy to help!