Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sphere LS Low Crewe Shirt
We’re wearing the Icebreaker Sphere Crewe Shirt on our hot summer hikes, backpacking trips, and travels. Its ultra-light fabric wicks moisture and is breathable to keep us comfortable in high temps. Plus, with merino fibers woven in, we’re staying fresh on long road trips, plane rides, and multi-day trips into the backcountry.
- Ultra-light long sleeve tee for your warm weather adventures
- Breathable fabric wicks moisture for dry comfort on the trail
- Merino fibers resist odor to keep you fresh through the miles
- Drop tail hem provides added coverage for bending and sitting
- Item #ICE012F
- 47% merino wool, 46% Tencel, 7% nylon
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.75in
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.