Select a size:
Ski+ Medium Cushion Over The Calf Sock
If you're gonna be up at the mountain on every weekend and fake sick day you can, you're gonna need a sock that's up to snuff. Luckily for you, the Icebreaker Ski+ Medium Cushion Over The Calf Sock has the comfort, protection, and performance you need to put in a long season on the ski hill. Its blend of merino wool and synthetic fibers wicks moisture, breathes well, and provides lots of soft next-to-skin comfort from first to last chair, and also features medium levels of cushioning to boost your comfort and protect your feet and calves from repeated impact in your ski boots. A ventilation zone on the forefoot lets your heat escape effectively when you're working hard on steep slopes and tree runs, while the tight-fitting, anatomical design provides targeted support in key areas for maximum comfort and performance. Plus, you've got an anatomical toe box that offers a specific right-left fit to keep your socks from bunching up uncomfortably in your boot.
- Medium-cushioned ski sock for long seasons at your favorite mountain
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture and breathes well as you ski
- Soft construction ensures all-day comfort and warmth
- Mid-levels of cushioning throughout boost your comfort on the slopes
- Ventilation zone keeps your feet from overheating on tough runs
- Anatomical fit offers left/right functionality and targeted support
- Item #ICE017A
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [solid] 53% merino, 45% nylon, 2% Lycra [heritage stripe] 58% merino, 39% nylon, 3% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.