Ski+ Light Over The Calf Sock
The Ski+ Light Sock maintains your ideal fit with your ski boot while simultaneously wicking moisture, controlling temperature, and eliminating odor so that you can ride day after day in comfort.
- Ski sock built to keep you focused on your riding
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture and eliminates odors
- Light cushioning creates a consistent fit with your boot
- Strategic ventilation keeps your feet fresh all day long
- Over the calf height provides coverage for bulky ski boots
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and prevents chafing
- Ankle support prevents bunching to help boost comfort
- Item #ICE016X
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [solid] 35% merino, 44% nylon, 3% Lycra [slopes] 53% merino, 46% nylon, 2% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2019
Awesome ski socks
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift (Xmas) but I have a pair of Icebreaker ski socks I've used for about 5 seasons now...very durable. The shin cushioning is a nice touch as shin bang is a real thing ;o\ The weight/material is just like "Goldilocks' porridge, not too thin, not too thick...just right....