Ski+ Light Over The Calf Sock
Lightly cushioned and designed for all-day performance, the Ski+ Light Socks combine an ultra-comfy anatomical fit with a toasty and durable merino-blend fabric. This combination offers natural odor-resistance so that you can wear them for multiple days in a row on your ski vacation.
- Ski socks built to keep you feeling fresh and focused
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture and eliminates odors
- Light cushioning creates a consistent fit with your boot
- Strategic ventilation keeps your feet fresh all day long
- Over the calf height provides coverage for bulky ski boots
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and prevents chafing
- Ankle support prevents bunching to help boost comfort
- Item #ICE016Y
- Q & A
Nobody does wool like Icebreaker
Just a solid pair of ski socks. Nothing over the top, just warm and comfortable. Make sure to check the size chart to make sure you get the right size as the sizing seems slightly different than some of the other ski socks I've bought in the past.
I like that the extra cushion is mapped in a way that helps keep me comfortable when I've got a pair of boots on, can still be worn just to stay warm when I don't have my boots on, and seems to have thoughtfully been designed to dump heat where it can so I don't sweat, and still keep me warm in all the right places.
Another winner from Icebreaker.