Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Sweaters we have in stock.View Similar Products
Shearer V Sweater
- Fully fashioned lifestyle sweater for everyday style and comfort
- Soft Merino construction provides insulation for chilly days
- Merino fibers repel odors for multiple wears between washings
- Center back seam and soft v-neck provide you with elegant style
- Rub at neck, cuffs, and bottom hem comfortably hug your body
- Machine washable material allows for easy care between wears
- Item #ICE014H
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 100% Merino wool
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 24.75in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 11, 2019
Fall Merino Favorite!
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 154 lbs
I'm a die hard Icebreaker fan. The quality is reliable, products wash and wear exceptionally well season after season, and the silhouettes are always a touch more interesting and feminine. The temps are dropping and I'm about ready to pick up the Navy version of this sweater. (I have the Grey and love it.) The knit is tighter gauge, and weight of the sweater a little more substantial, so it's warm and feels refined, while the deep v and subtle dolman sleeve add that extra bit of sophistication and femininity. I would say it runs slightly large, I have a small but typically wear a medium in tops, and mine fits similarly to the model. I have found this to be the case with most of my casual Icebreaker pieces, and size down. If i were to go Medium on the next one it would have a bit more length in the back and looser look through the sleeves, but the tightness of the cuff would keep it from looking sloppy. Would definitely recommend this piece as a wardrobe staple!