Rough It Pant
- This durable hiking pant was made for tough trails and everyday life
- Durable fabric is wind and water resistant for reassurance on trail
- Merino-infused blend wicks and stretches to maximize performance
- Articulated knees provide a natural fit that moves with you
- Hand and rear pockets hold everything from phones to trail maps
- Item #ICE00XH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great pants for around town, work, and light outdoor use. I'd say "hiking pant" is far fetched for these, but they definitely seem durable enough to handle some fun. What I like about them, however, is the nice clean look and fit that makes them perfect for me to wear to my office, bars, etc.. Looking forward to enjoying the extra touch of warmth from the merino this winter. The marketing claim is that merino is actually better if it's hot out too... maybe, but in my experience winter is when merino really shines and I am super pumped to have this nice looking pair of pants to wear around all winter.
Fit is snug, but true to size I would say. I'm always a 34, but sometimes need a belt. These are so snug I almost thought they were too small at first. But once settled in, fit is perfect and I don't need a belt so that's a plus. One downside, and the reason I remove 1 star, is because the closure is a snap not a button. Important to note, I have worn these a few days now and am very impressed with the snap. Without a belt, the snap has held itself shut without issue. That said, I'd still prefer to long-lasting confidence of a button instead. Not a problem since it works great as it is, but for the price I think it's fair to be picky.
Overall still happy with the purchase, and would recommend these.