Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The Icebreaker Sierra Glove will keep your digits protected from chilly weather on their own while you're hiking, cycling, or just heading out around town. Made primarily from merino wool, these gloves wick moisture and regulate temperature, while a DWR treatment repels moisture if it starts to snow. A palm grip material keeps things in your hands without slipping, and the touch-screen compatible tips let you use your gadgets without having to remove them.
- A cool weather glove or liner for any outdoor pursuit
- Merino wool fabric wicks moisture and naturally defies odors
- Palm material adds grip for your phone or touring poles
- Touch screen tips let you use your gadgets without removing
- Item #ICE016R
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 88% merino, 9% nylon, 3% Lycra, [cuff] 97% merino, 3% Lycra
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.