Made mostly of midweight merino wool, Icebreaker's Quantum Glove is a soft choice when you go running or Nordic skiing. The Quantum thermally regulates your hand's temperature and naturally resists odor thanks to that merino wool. Icebreaker also added Lycra to enhance fit, dry time, and breathability.
- Thin glove made for rigorous winter time activities
- Wool blend hugs your hand, controls temperature, resists odor
- Touchscreen technology in index and and thumb keep fingers warm
- Silicone texture on palm enhances grip for poles and other items
- Slim fit allows these to be used as a liner in some other gloves
- Item #ICE016L
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 98% merino, 2% Lycra
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
What do you think about this product?
November 11, 2020
Perfect for Running
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 182 lbs
I've gotten into running lately and wanted a lightweight glove that would bring warmth, yet in a slim glove. This merino wool glove is exactly what was needed. Unlike the other reviews, I've had no durability issues after heavy use.
February 16, 2020
My hands actually felt colder with them on than off. That's hard to accomplish.
February 10, 2020
Quality could be better
- I've used it several times
Purchased these gloves to use as a liner and they were great until a hole started to form at the tip of the thumb after only 4-5 uses. Overall these gloves are a great weight for a liner and keep your hands warm when pulling out a phone to text/call on the slopes. Further, the touch screen fabric worked really well. However, due to the quality of the fabric (i.e., starting to rip only after a few uses) I had to return them and I wouldn't recommend this product. I've read the same sort of comments on the Icebreaker website as well.