Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Persistence isn't key, comfort is.
- Technical shorts designed for hiking
- Cool-Lite fabric stretches, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Merino wool offers ultralight thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Snug waistband with adjustable tabs for a solid fit
- Item #ICE00TO
- Q & A
Nice all around short
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 195lbs
I'm a fan of versatile clothing, meaning less changing and less difficult decisions in the morning. These shorts look sharp enough, but are fairly light and have zipper pockets, so they are great for whatever activities I might get into in a summer's day. At 6' 195 lbs with a 34 waist the Large fits perfectly, which is spot on with my sizing experience for shorts in general, but doesn't exactly line up with Icebreaker's size chart. So if you already know what size you like generally I'd say stick to your guns and don't let the size chart sway you. I'm marking them as "true to size", but if you are going by the provided size chart I would say they "run small".