Select a size:
Icebreaker designed the Persist Pants to follow you anywhere from the city to the most hard-to-reach corners of the wild. Merino next-to-skin makes the pants comfortable enough to wear at home or around town. And when the trail stops but you want to keep exploring, a tough nylon outer helps buck defensive foliage and resist abrasion while you scramble or climb. You’ll find these pants perform best in the midst of your most rugged adventures.
- Distinctly tough, uniquely comfortable, high performance outdoors
- Resilient nylon construction protects soft merino interior
- Fast-wicking waistband ensures comfort when you work up a sweat
- Keep a compass or GPS device handy with a zippered side stash pocket
- Scramble, climb easily with articulated knee seams
- Item #ICE00TQ
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [waistband] 51% merino, 34% tencel, 15% nylon, [outer] 60% nylon, 35% merino, 5% spandex
- 2 zippered back
- [lining] Cool-Lite (faster wicking and comfort)
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.