Built for rugged places.
Icebreaker designed the Persist Pants to follow you anywhere from the city to the most hard-to-reach corners of the wild. Merino next-to-skin makes the pants comfortable enough to wear at home or around town. And when the trail stops but you want to keep exploring, a tough nylon outer helps buck defensive foliage and resist abrasion while you scramble or climb. You’ll find these pants perform best in the midst of your most rugged adventures.
- Distinctly tough, uniquely comfortable, high performance outdoors
- Resilient nylon construction protects soft merino interior
- Fast-wicking waistband ensures comfort when you work up a sweat
- Keep a compass or GPS device handy with a zippered side stash pocket
- Scramble, climb easily with articulated knee seams
- Item #ICE00TQ
- Q & A
Pants with a casual look
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 36
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 185lbs
Overall this is a great pair of pants for someone that is looking for a sleek casual look but still wants light-weight, yet warm pants. If you are looking for something to bring along for weeks of adventuring, rock climbing pursuits, or are going to spend your days in rainy and windy areas you might want to look elsewhere.
Read my full review here: https://dirtbagdreams.com/2018/07/17/proview-trekking-head-to-toe-in-icebreaker-merino-wool/
Wearing them right now
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
I am literally wearing them right now.
They are light and airy while maintaining a substantial outer fabric for durability. Think stretch zion for people who want their pants to fit more like a true fashionable pant. not baggy like your grandparents old hike pants. These things look great and slim at the office, and also hold their own while kicking it on the trail. Get these. They are SO comfy.