When you wander down to the sand in the early morning to catch sunrise colors and hunt for shells, slip on the Icebreaker Mira Cowl Neck Shirt to stay cozy as the sun warms the air. This relaxed cowl neck top might at first look like it's strictly for lounging, but its merino wool and synthetic fibers say otherwise. Keep it on for a cool afternoon hike or climb, or wear it into town with jeans; anywhere you take it, the Mira goes willingly in laid-back style.
- Forgo a tight top for this drapey, versatile cowl-neck
- Relaxed fit layers easily over other tops
- Soft synthetic and merino blend wicks moisture on hot days
- Merino fibers resist odor and regulate body temperature
- Drawcords at hem and neck allow you to change up your look
- Item #ICE00NN
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 174lbs
This is a great and unique T from Icebreaker. The fabric is on the thicker side, and has a pretty good weight to it. Seems best for spring and fall. The L was a good fit on me. By comparison I wear Large in prAna, but often wear an XL in other brands. So the sizing here is plenty generous.