Get up and go.
But really—grab the Icebreaker Women's Meld Zone Sport Bra and tackle that bouldering problem you've been eyeing at the gym. Maybe hike your nearby peak for a lunchtime view. End your day with a relaxing yoga session. There's no wrong way to use this bra when it comes to medium-impact support, and the racerback design gives you a full range of motion from crag to yoga mat. It's built with Icebreaker's Cool-Lite fabric, which wicks away sweat for dry comfort, and uses merino eyelet mesh for extra ventilation.
- Breathable sport bra for hiking, climbing, or yoga
- Wool blend helps wick away moisture during warm training days
- Cup inserts provide enhanced fit and support
- Merino eyelet mesh for ventilation on the trail or at the gym
- Naturally resists odor for fresh smelling performance
- Flatlock seams prevent underarm chafing
- Item #ICE00UJ
- Q & A
Supportive and Breathable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Finding a supportive, breathable sports bra that doesn't chafe is tough, but this bra does it all! I have worn it hiking, mountain biking and to yoga and so far I love how it fits and feels for all activities. I like that it has the option to remove the cups and it still feels plenty supportive without them.