Meld Zone Hipkini
The Women's Meld Zone Hipkini is made with Icebreaker's Cool-Lite fabric, keeping you cool and dry as you exercise, with plenty of stretch for mobile performance. Corespun for durability, with breathable mesh and flatlock seams, you'll stay comfortable from your morning hike to afternoon yoga.
- Performance underwear for hiking, adventures, or the gym
- Breathable, wicking blend keeps you cool and dry while active
- Merino eyelet offers ventilation on warm days
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing and hot spots
- Item #ICE00UL
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [body] 50% merino wool, 33% lyocell, 12% nylon, 5% elastane [eyelet] 51% merino wool, 34% lyocell, 15% nylon
- Recommended Use
- hiking, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 15, 2019
Lots of coverage
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- Size Bought
these bottoms are very lightweight and offer a LOT of coverage. The fit is a little too big for me but because they are so lightweight they offer a feel of comfort. I wouldnt wear them with tight yoga pants out of the house since the lining and coverage is a little too much. but the breathable material does make for added function if i am wearing them under workout pants at home.
August 6, 2018
- Runs small
They have funny lines on them. Wish icebreaker would bring back the hipkini.