Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Short-Sleeve Performance Tops we have in stock.View Similar Products
Kinetica Short-Sleeve Crewe Shirt
Reconnect with your favorite summer pastimes when you wear the Kinetica Short-Sleeve Crewe Shirt. Featuring Icebreaker's Cool-Lite construction, this performance top provides moisture-wicking comfort in warm weather, with an eyelet mesh back panel for enhanced ventilation. Wool provides naturally odor-resistant protection, so you're free to skip a wash day here and there, and forward set seams in this shirt's construction make for a comfortable wear beneath a pack.
- Versatile performance top for hiking, running, or training
- Moisture-wicking fabric offers lightweight, breathable comfort
- Corespun construction provides added durability
- Mesh back panel ensures ventilated comfort while active
- Relaxed fit offers plenty of mobile comfort on the trail
- Item #ICE012R
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [main body] Cool-Lite (50% merino wool, 33% Tencel, 12% nylon, 5% Lycra), [mesh back] 51% merino wool, 34% Tencel, 15% nylon
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 5, 2019
B/W version see-through
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 137 lbs
This could have been a great shirt for hiking because of the perforated back, but the black/white version of it is very see-through (can clearly see my sports bra through the fabric). It's not a good look at all, so I'm disappointed and I won't be keeping this.
March 15, 2019
Great Performance Top!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
I have been wearing this top for my workouts and it is a life savor! this top is lightweight and so comfortable. the mesh back makes it breathable and airy to help reduce moisture build up. i love the color blocking pattern of this top making it fashion forward. Cant wait for warmer temps to wear out hiking on the trails!