Kinetica Long-Sleeve Crewe Shirt
The Icebreaker Kinetica Long-Sleeve Crewe Shirt is designed to move with you through a wide range of activities. With no shoulder seams, bonded side and back seams, and a low-profile merrow stitch, the Kinetica is designed to avoid chafing whether you're biking, running, or climbing. Its Cool-Light fabric wicks moisture for dry comfort in hot weather or during strenuous activity while the eyelet mesh back enhances airflow. Merino fibers naturally repel unwanted odors to keep you fresh in the gym or on your backpacking trips. These merino fibers are wrapped around Tencel fibers to enhance durability and to provide you with a soft next-to-skin feel.
- Long-sleeve tee for performance in a wide range of activities
- Cool-Lite fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool in warm weather
- Merino wool fibers repel unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Tencel fibers enhance durability and offer next-to-skin softness
- Eyelet mesh back provides ventilation for additional breathability
- Bonded seams and no shoulder seams help to eliminate chafing
- Sleeves add coverage on sunny days or intense sessions in the gym
- Item #ICE011P
- Q & A
Super Comfy and Keeps You Dry All Day
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Med
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 165lbs
Wore this for the first time while snowboarding on a powder day. I generally expect to get sweaty while working through deep snow or traversing to get the next stash, not in this shirt. The day started off cold and this baselayer combined with a mid layer and a Gore-Tex shell kept me plenty warm and allowed for ultimate wicking. As with any moisture wicking apparel, the right layering is important. At no point throughout my day was I wet with sweat, or even damp. The wool was soft to the touch, not itchy and course like many wool layers, and its very lightweight. I'm 5'11, 165 and the medium fit great as a fitted layer. It was note as loose fitting as the image reflects, I'd feel right at home in large with a little extra wiggle room. This was my first Icebreaker piece of apparel, won't be the last!