Impulse Training Short
If you're looking to stay cool and dry no matter how hard you're working on the road or trail, then the Icebreaker Impulse Training Short may be the thing for you. It utilizes two performance fabrics to ensure that your body temperature stays at an ideal level, keeping you comfortable and free from distractions as you run. The body of the short is made with Pertex Quantum Air, an air-permeable fabric that delivers high levels of breathability to keep steady airflow going on grueling hill sessions. It also balances out this permeability with wind and water resistance, ensuring that even though you're welcoming in some air, you won't be inviting in the whole storm.
The second fabric used is a Cool-Lite material that makes up the inner liner short. Cool-Lite uses a blend of merino wool, nylon, and Tencel fabrics to give an optimal balance of strength, next-to-skin softness, and natural temperature regulation. So, while the idea of an extended liner might make you think you'll be packing heat as you run, this performance fabric blend will keep you cool and comfortable as you pound out longer and longer miles.
- Running shorts with high-quality fabrics to keep you cool and dry
- Pertex Quantum Air balances breathability and weather resistance
- Cool-Lite inner liner prevents overheating as you crush faster times
- Adjustable waistband lets you find the perfect fit as you run
- Zippered hand pockets keep energy gels and smartphones secure
- Reflective front logo keeps you visible on low-light after-work runs
- Item #ICE011S
- Q & A
Best Performance Shorts Out There!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
These shorts are amazing. They legit feel cooler, which is great when you're getting hot or running outside when the temps are high. I don't know how they did it, but whatever that technology is, it's pretty impressive. The fabric is super soft and dries really fast. More than pleased with these shorts!