Impulse Running Short
Summer running is your jam, and you head out rain or shine because you've got a pair of Icebreaker's Impulse Running Shorts. These barely-there split-leg shorts feature an abrasion-resistant face fabric that's treated to shed light moisture—whether you're running in the rain or splashing through its aftermath—and they're lined with Icebreaker's highly breathable Cool-Lite mesh. This mesh is built from a corespun blend of wool, Tencel, and nylon, offering moisture-wicking comfort, odor-resistant convenience, and plenty of durability for all the miles you're going to clock in the coming months.
- Lightweight running shorts keep you cool in hot weather
- Highly breathable fabric provides quick-drying comfort
- Mesh lining is moisture-wicking and odor-resistant
- Gusseted crotch ensures unrestricted mobility on the trail
- Internal stash pocket offers a spot for house key or ID
- Reflective logo adds an element of late night safety
- Internal drawcord provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #ICE012P
What do you think about this product?
March 19, 2020
A Weekly Wear
I run at least 5x per week and these shorts are always in the rotation. As someone who sweats a lot during runs/workouts, two of my favorite things about these shorts are their moisture wicking/odor resistant linings and lightweight breathability. Overall, they perform really well and have withstood a lot of workouts and washings!