Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hyperia Zoned Jacket
Whether as a standalone jacket or lightweight layer, zipping up the Icebreaker Hyperia Zoned Jacket gives you warm comfort in the mountains without restricting your range of motion. The Hyperia wraps the durable, water-resistant Pertex Quantum Air shell around strategically-placed Merino wool insulation for both the protection and packable, active warmth you need, where you need it, when you're playing outdoors in cold, changing weather. Merino wool uses its natural fibers to wick away sweat, dry quickly, and fight odors, so you'll feel fresh from the start to end of your day, and it stays warm even when wet, if that passing rainstorm turns into an all-day squall. Throw it in the washer when it gets a bit too filthy to pass for another day, and pack it into its included stuff sack when you need to bring it with you in your pack or duffel for those longer trips.
- Warm comfort on alpine adventures comes to you in this jacket
- Merino wool insulation dries quickly and wicks moisture
- Naturally odor-resistant and washable to keep it like new
- DWR-finished Pertex Quantum AIr fabric sheds light precipitation
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub and open up mobility
- Droptail hem with adjustable drawcord bolsters your coverage
- Multiple pockets throughout stash your adventure essentials
- Included stuff sack provides compact storage when packed
- Item #ICE015R
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.