Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Hyperia Lite Hybrid Jacket
Weekends of backpacking, long days at the crag, early mornings on the skin track—whenever you need lightweight warmth, the Icebreaker Hyperia Lite Hybrid Jacket is there. It's made with innovative MerinoLOFT wool insulation, giving you a natural, lightweight, warm-when-wet alternative to synthetic insulation. The shell is made with light yet durable Pertex Quantum Air fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to shed light rain and moderate snows. The Hyperia Lite is also equipped with stretchy merino-blend side panels for added mobility and temperature regulation when you're moving in the mountains. The hand pockets provide easy access to snacks and smaller gear, while the internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack, so you can pack it down, throw it in a pack, and take it on any adventure.
- Head into the mountains with weight-saving warmth in this jacket
- Warm-when-wet MerinoLOFT insulation delivers hard-working warmth
- Durable outer fabric sheds passing rain and moderate snowfall
- Side panels offer easier movement and regulation for active pursuits
- Jacket stuffs down into its own pocket to join you on any adventure
- Offset shoulder seams prevent chafing from pack straps
- Hand pocket let you quickly grab important pieces of gear
- Item #ICE00WX
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.