Wool is welcome here.
Some say it's hard to combine warmth, packability, and light weight into one jacket. We say they haven't seen the Icebreaker Hyperia Lite Down Jacket for Men before. Don't let the name fool you, the Hyperia Lite takes its insulation from merino wool instead of goose down, using the natural properties of wool to excel into territory that down just doesn't make it into. Merino wool is naturally wicking, odor resistant, warm when wet, dries quickly, and the cherry on top, is machine washable at home. The lofty merino insulation is quilted between two layers of nylon, the outer of which is DWR treated to help water roll off. Stitching is omitted over the top of your shoulders, with offset shoulder seams to prevent pack rub and chafing for long days on the trail, and it's all packable into its interior pocket for convenient stowing on long treks or trips around the world.
- A packable wool insulated jacket for outdoor adventure
- Naturally odor resistant and moisture wicking insulation
- Merino wool is machine washable and dries quickly
- Fight odor with natural wool fibers
- Narrow side panel quilting contours to your body
- DWR treated to repel snow and rain
- Item #ICE00PK