Select a Size
Select a Color
Pairing your top-of-the-line hiking boots with a sub-par pair of socks would be doing your feet a disservice. Pull on the Icebreaker Women's Hike+ Lite Anatomical Mini Crew Sock and you can be confident your feet will be well taken care of when you're out on the trails. The merino wool blend breathes and manages moisture to keep you comfy, strategic cushioning zones take the sting out of rugged terrain, and the six-inch height works well with low and mid-high boots.
- Merino wool blend utilizes a nylon core yarn that is fully wrapped in merino, which means super soft wool is the only thing touching your skin
- Merino naturally manages moisture, foot temperature, and odor for all-day comfort
- Anatomically shaped to match the narrower shape of the female foot
- Six-inch sock height is ideal for low- to mid-profile hiking boots
- Achilles, ankle, and instep support areas help reduce injury on uneven terrain
- Medium cushion in high-impact zones helps to absorb shock and increase comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones on the top of the foot aid in cooling
- Flat LIN toe seam reduces bulk and increases comfort in hiking boots
- Item #ICE1111
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 61% merino wool, 37% nylon, 2% Lycra
- 6 in
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 30, 2019
Best Boundary Water Socks
- I've put it through the wringer
I love these socks. They are the best. So much cushion, but it doesn’t feel sweaty at all. Matches perfectly with my hiking boots. I literally forgot I was wearing them, which is the best sign of socks being the best. Portage that canoe with ease. My biggest regret is not buying enough for every day of my trip!!
April 30, 2019
New Favorite Socks
- I've used it several times
Just got these recently and they’re already my favorite socks. I love the height, and they’re so light and comfy! The cushioning isn’t too thick or bulky and the socks breathe super well! Definitely buying more.