Select a Size
Select a Color
Hike Liner Crew Sock
Polar vortex or not, you're going to get outside to enjoy the winter wonderland before cabin fever causes something regrettable. Protect your feet from frigid conditions by slipping the Icebreaker Women's Hike Liner Crew Socks under your wool socks. The merino wool and nylon blend socks are slender so your feet don't feel like huge sausages in your boots. Merino wool naturally manages moisture so your socks aren't stinkier than your dog after she's eaten cheese, broccoli, and salami for lunch. The breathable flat zone helps keep you feet cool, and the anti-blister toe seams minimize the chances of chafing.
- Liner socks made for serious summer days on the trail
- Ultralight design won’t bunch or create blisters
- Merino wool blend dries quickly and keeps odor at bay
- Achilles and instep support improve stability in key areas
- Breathable forefoot zone wicks moisture away from your skin
- Item #ICE00QQ
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 55% merino wool, 43% nylon, 2% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 14, 2018
Extra layer of warmth
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wore these under smartwool heavyweight socks for summitting Kilimanjaro and was very happy to have the little bit of extra warmth. They are very thin, so don't add any bulk, and best of all I didn't get a hint of blister. Highly recommend.