Select a size:
Helix MerinoLOFT Vest
Whether you're enjoying a balmy day on the skin track or simply need an extra layer for those bitter days at the resort, the Icebreaker Men's Helix Down Vest offers plenty of warmth with minimal bulk. A durable, recycled polyester exterior doubles down on the wind- and water-resistant protection, while the MerinoLoft insulation provides subtle warmth and protects you from extreme temperatures—without weighing you down. A wool lining wicks away moisture and resists odor to keep you comfortable during those high-octane days. Ultimately, with its low-profile design and temperature regulating makeup, this vest works great as a midlayer on extra cold days or as a standalone piece during aerobic, stop-and-go pursuits.
- A technical vest that offers excellent cold-weather performance
- Recycled polyester shell resists wind and water
- MerinoLoft insulation provides subtle warmth
- Wool lining wicks away moisture and resists odors
- Zippered chest and hand pockets keep essentials secure
- Item #ICE00ML
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [body] 100% recycled polyester, [side panels] 46% polyester, 38% merino wool, 16% Lycra, [lining] merino wool
- 70g MerinoLOFT
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 20.11 oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.