The Women's Helix Vest is the sleeveless option in Icebreaker's MerinoLoft line of merino wool insulating layers. With its low-bulk merino wool, slim fit, and stretch fabric, the helix layers easily under a shell on cold ski days. The 100% recycled polyester and DWR-treated shell fabric makes it equally proficient on its own on cold-weather hikes. Merino wool provides several benefits when utilized as an insulation. As you'd expect with any wool garment, it's highly breathable, excellent at retaining body heat, naturally odor-resistant, and, with it's low-bulk feel, it's comfortable as a midlayer.
- Low-bulk warmth in a slim, stylish, and sleeveless package
- Ideal for wearing out on the town or under a ski shell
- DWR treated shell fabric helps shed precipitation
- Merino wool insulation is breathable and resists odors
- Slim fit stays close to your body for active movement
- Item #ICE00L9