A flattering fit.
From something as simple as your commute to morning yoga to something as fancy meeting your friends at the lodge for après-ski, the Icebreaker Women’s Dia Pullover Hoody offers up stylish functionality. Wool fleece is spun around a nylon core to create an ultra-soft feel with long-lasting durability. Plus, Icebreaker added a touch of elastic-like fabric to create a perfect combination for your most active endeavors.
The hood has an overlapping collar in the front that provides extra warmth-saving coverage on your neck. And additionally, the back drop hem saves you from cool air sneaking up underneath your hoodie when you’re stretching to touch your toes.
- A flattering pullover hoodie made for versatile uses
- Wool fabric combined with nylon is soft, yet sturdy
- Added stretch helps to increase range of mobility
- Relaxed hood features overlapping collar in front
- Raglan sleeves offer enhanced comfort
- Pockets are available to warm up cold hands
- Droptail hem provides better coverage in back
- Item #ICE00RR
- Q & A
Better for straight figure
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 175lbs
I have the Dia full zip, and it fits great, but I found the pullover to be more of a straight cut, and didn't work as well for my pear shape.
Otherwise a really awesome hoodie, just as you would expect from Icebreaker. This version has a bit more softness on the inside vs past years, and it seems to get softer with each wash (based on my full zip version).
It's a regular or semi relaxed fit vs their sportier/super-body-hugging styles.
The colors this year are on point, too.