You wouldn’t dare leave the house in the oddly sentimental triple-XL sweatshirt you have now. Strictly worn for all-day lounging, it’s been your cozy go-to since your friend’s brother left it at your house almost a decade ago. We’re not going to tell you what to do with your old sweatshirt, but if you want a more sophisticated approach to wearing oversized hoodies, look no further than Icebreaker’s Dia Long Hooded Jacket for Women.
It drops well below your hips to give you the coverage you crave when you’re going to and from your Pilates classes. The wool-wrapped nylon provides the superior softness that you want when you’re curled up on the couch with the vitality of your most durable active wear. And finally, stretchy composition and raglan sleeve design offers an enhanced range of mobility for when you’re switching back and forth between hanging at home and going out on the town.
- A sophisticated approached to wearing oversized sweatshirts
- Extra-long hem provides flattering coverage
- Corespun wool and nylon fabric offers softness and durability
- Added stretch helps to enhance range of motion
- Relaxed hood features a chin-high collar when zipped
- Pockets help to keep hands warm and essentials stashed
- Raglan sleeves provide a comfortable fit over the shoulders
- Two-way zipper offers multiple ways to get in and out
- Item #ICE00RS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
Love this jacket. Super comfy to wear with a pair of leggings. Covers the bum. I recommend sizing up.
It's rad, and long
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 175lbs
I have the regular Dia Full zip and was taking a chance to try the Long version because I love the Fawn Heather color and was interested in a longer version. This one definitely lives up to the Long-ness. It was too long to work for my pear shape, but it's definitely cozy, well made and well tailored (nice details in the shape of the panels they use and the seaming). If I was 5 inches taller, or had less junk in the trunk it would have been money. So for the tall ladies out there, you'll love this one!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
A casual jacket that'll cover your bottom! The Fawn Heather color is creamy and effortless, perfect to pair with anything. Giving it 4 stars because the fabric isn't as soft as I had hoped, probably just need to break it in a little more, and I would probably size down with this jacket. But don't be dissuaded - this jacket is so cozy, perfect for the winter months ahead!