A trusted companion.
Everyone needs a go-to fleece. You know, the one you reach for almost every day during the winter because it pairs perfectly with your baselayer and shell. If your current midlayer isn't cutting it, reach for the Icebreaker Men's Descender Fleece Jacket. This slim, efficient layer blends mid-weight merino wool fibers with synthetic ones to create highly adaptable fabric, able to insulate on days when the wind is relentless but still breathe to keep you dry when you're on the skintrack or hiking the last push to the summit.
The Descender makes a soft, temperature-regulating layer under a shell when you're skiing or snowboarding, but its hand pockets and internal storm flap equip it to be used as an outer layer as well. Grab it when you're lacing up your trail running shoes for a snowy run or when you're getting ready for a few fast laps around the skate skiing trails; its thoughtful construction warms you up when you get to the trailhead and keeps you dry when you start to sweat.
- Adaptable midlayer excels on its own or under a shell
- Slim fit still accommodates a baselayer
- Merino/synthetic blend expertly regulates temperature
- Front pockets and storm flap for use as an outer layer
- Item #ICE00MH
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [body] 84% merino wool, 9% nylon, 7% Lycra, [side panels] 88% merino wool, 9% nylon, 3% Lycra
- Fleece Weight
- 240 g/m²
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year