Breaks the breeze and actively breathes.
The Icebreaker Women's Coriolis Hooded Windbreaker breaks up oncoming breezes in blustery weather and repels oncoming rain showers, all while breathing exceptionally well to prevent you from overheating when you're moving swiftly outdoors. It's a great windbreaker for everything from urban commutes to swift hikes through the mountains, seeing it keeps you warm and dry without leaving you a hot, sweaty mess like a traditional windbreaker.
The Pertex Quantum Air shell repels oncoming rain showers and blustery conditions from chilling you to the core. It's lined with Corespun Eyelet Merino that wicks moisture and traps next-to-skin warmth for optimal temperature regulation, regardless if you're running down the trail or commuting on a drizzly spring day. Laser-cut holes throughout the back and side panels actively disperse built-up heat and excess perspiration, alongside a vented upper back yoke for even greater ventilation.
- Athletic windbreaker with exceptional ventilation
- Pertex Quantum Air shell repels moisture and cuts the breeze
- Corespun Eyelet Merino lining wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Laser-cut ventilation holes throughout the back and sides
- Vented upper back yoke fore even greater ventilation
- Two-way zipper allows you to regulate core temperature
- Chin guard prevents irritation from the zipper
- Zippered hand pockets secure your essentials
- Item #ICE00VE
- Q & A
Awesome Running Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love this jacket. It's a great jacket for running and for x-country skiing. I've used it when it's raining out and it does a good job of keeping you dry. I would say it runs true to size or a little bit on the big side (it's long too). My only complaint is that it doesn't have thumb holes, but otherwise it's a great technical jacket!