Hit the trail.
Whether you're dashing across a high alpine ridge or leisurely hiking through lush Cascade forests, your Icebreaker Men's Coriolis Hooded Windbreaker will shield you from unpredictable spring weather. The DWR-treated Pertex Quantum Air fabric sheds light rain when the clouds roll in, and the soft merino wool lining wicks moisture and resists odor to keep you feeling fresh on long thru hikes. Pull up the fitted hood when you want a little extra warmth and reach into the zippered hand pockets for that chocolate bar you stashed for later.
- A resilient windbreaker for springtime adventures
- DWR-treated nylon construction fights off rain and wind
- Merino wool lining is soft and naturally odor-resistant
- Fitted hood increases warmth
- Reflective zipper increases visibility in low light
- Zippered hand pockets stash a snack for later
- Raglan sleeves for unimpeded mobility
- Item #ICE00TU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
Just got this and took it for a spin. I think the fit is pretty amazing. Straddling the line between casual and fast, the fit is perfect for hikes, casual cold training runs, and even being seen in public post activity. The merino lining moves moisture and keeps the climate inside the jacket feeling right. The packability is not as great as a Houdini or similar as it is basically lightly insulated with a merino base layer. This thing is great for cool days moving at a decent clip, not go fast days.