Connection Commuter Short
- Performance shorts with modern, casual styling
- Stretchy blend is durable, flexible, and lightweight
- Merino wool next to skin for comfort and moisture management
- Spandex added and crotch gusset for stretch and mobility
- Zippered back pocket secures wallet or other small items
- Reflective trim on hems for visibility in low light
- Item #ICEZ677
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 60% nylon, 35% merino wool, 5% elastane, DWR coating
- 2 hand, 1 zippered rear
- print detail in bottom of legs
- Recommended Use
- casual, road cycling, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 22, 2018
I'd call them true to size
- True to size
- 6` 1"
- 180 lbs
I ordered the 34 instead of my usual 32 based on the review that said they run small. That wasn't my experience. The 34s were huge. I'm sending them back and will try for a smaller fit.
July 11, 2018
Highly Versatile and Comfortable
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 175 lbs
These have been a great do all short for me. I've been using them for hiking, scrambling and some sport climbing. These would also be a go to for active travel. They look casual enough to wear around town, but have great performance features for when you're active outside. The merino on the inside wasn't noticeable until I was sweating, my way up a trail the other day and noticed how well it was transferring moisture. This isn't something I notice in most of my shorts. I typically wear a 32 or Medium pant, but the 34 is just about perfect for me.