Fast-paced adventure ready.
When the snow is falling in copious amounts, pull on the Icebreaker BodyFit 260 Winter Zone Long-Sleeve 1/2-zip hooded base layer to add a next to skin element to keep you insulated underneath your jacket. With optimized fabric zones, the BodyFit provides strategic paneling for wicking moisture and breathing, while insulating other areas that are prone to getting chilly. Throw it on as a technical base layer for skiing, or a brisk fall day of climbing, you'll find the merino wool pulls away sweat easily, with a lycra thread for stretch and support. A half zip front, paired with lightweight merino wool eyelet fabric placed in the underarm area provides the ability to dump heat when you're getting your sweat on, and wick away moisture to keep you dry. The forearms and upper back use a waffled wool and polyester blend for added abrasion resistance and quick drying properties. The last thing that should be on your mind when you're on a fast-paced cold weather adventure is the abrasive feel of a seam rubbing against your skin underneath a pile of layers, so Icebreaker equips with BodyFit 260 with flatlock seams to eliminate chafing to keep your skin happy, topped with a snug fitting hood fits comfortably under a beanie or helmet when you need an extra warm layer.
- Warm yourself up with this heavyweight hooded baselayer
- Merino wool wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Fight odors with Merino's natural odor resistant properties
- Enjoy the soft feel of merino with added stretch from Lycra
- 1/2 zip gives you the perfect spot to dump heat
- Snug-fitting hood can be worn under a helmet with ease
- Thumbholes secure the chilly gap between jacket and gloves
- Strategic paneling releases heat where needed
- Item #ICE00P9