Get in the zone.
A technical top for extremely active days, the Icebreaker Men's BodyFit 260 Winter Zone 1/2-Zip Top offers fully functional warmth, ventilation, and support when you're getting down to business in the mountains. With a stretchy merino wool construction, this midweight baselayer traps heat with ease while wicking moisture and fighting odors for fresh, dry warmth and comfort. Then, underarm ventilation panels quickly dump heat and help control your temp during high-output activities, while the flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing on days where you're really getting after it.
- Midweight baselayer zip shirt for optimal performance
- Stretchy merino wool offers dry, fresh, and breathable comfort
- Form-fitting design gets the most out of your workout
- Odor-resistance fights off nasty smells
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Thumbholes lock down your fit with comfort
- Item #ICE00M1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Haven't tried this on the hill yet, but very excited about how good this thing feels. It's a bit heavier than my other midweight baselayers, so I'm thinking it will be perfect for chilly resort days or super chilly backcountry days. The strategically placed mesh stuff under your arms seems like it should be really helpful to keep from overheating, which should make it much more versatile.
Fit is definitely snug/athletic. At 6' 200lbs I went with an XL because I don't like a super snug fit. XL is nice, and still snug enough to function well as a baselayer.