A midweight merino layer for cold activities.
Locking in warmth underneath your insulated puffy or waterproof shell, the Icebreaker Men's Bodyfit 260 Midweight Tech Top 1/2-Zip Crew is a cozy layering companion for long days on the mountain, chilly hikes along exposed ridgelines, and everyday wear in cool conditions. It's ideal for layering, seeing it's a midweight top comprised of soft-wearing merino wool that wicks moisture to regulate your body temperature. Another upside to merino is its natural resistance to odor build-up, meaning you'll stay nice and fresh after rigorous activity.
The top's 1/2-zip design allows you to dump excess body heat when you're working up a sweat by unzipping the collar. Offset shoulder seams play nicely with backpacks, preventing irritation and chafing after hauling a heavy pack all day. Along the rest of the top, smooth flatlock seams prevent scratchiness inherent to traditional tops that would normally rub you the wrong way. There's also a droptail hem for a bit of additional coverage when you're wearing it as a standalone piece in cooler weather.
- Midweight merino top for skiing, hiking, and backpacking
- 1/2-zip design for regulating temperature while moving
- Merino wool is ultra-soft and traps body warmth
- Naturally resistant to odor build-up after sweating
- Smooth flatlock seams prevent irritation and chafing
- Offset shoulder seams for wearing with a pack
- Item #ICE00PG