The secret to ski school.
Your annual ski trip to Park City is forecasted to be in the teens all week. So, before sending your little girl off to ski school, dress her in Icebreaker’s BodyFit 260 Compass 1/2-Zip Top for Girl’s for her first defense against the freezing temperatures. The midweight merino wool insulation will keep her warm on chairlift rides while the fabric’s permeability will create a breathable pathway to expel moisture when she starts to head downhill. Plus, recent modifications, like the zipper chin guard and interior storm flap, flat lying seams, thumbhole cuffs, provide a more comfortable and less itchy experience.
- Midweight baselayer for long days in cold weather
- Merino wool is an insulated, breathable first layer
- Mock-neck collar defends the neck from the elements
- Zipper covers helps to prevent chafing
- Thumbholes helps to keep the sleeves in place
- Flat lying seams provide a soft, smooth wear
- Natural antimicrobial properties fight odors
- Item #ICE00SA