Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
200 Oasis Legging With Fly
You've learned from experience that the tail end of every season is the best time to get out in the mountainsâ€”late fall trail runs consist of empty trails, tacky conditions, and misty mountain views, and spring skiing usually equates to a stable snowpack, creamy spring corn, and tourist-free mountains. The Icebreaker Men's BodyFit 200 Oasis Legging With Fly thrives in these kind of conditions thanks to its lightweight merino wool fabric that's breathable, temperature regulating, and naturally odor-resistant. Icebreaker's 200 weight fabric is best suited for cool to cold conditions (fall, spring, and mild winter temperatures) and is specifically designed to be worn all year.
- Baselayer leggings for backcountry tours and cold weather running
- Lightweight fabric is comfortable while in cold to cool conditions
- Merino wool is breathable and resists odor during active wear
- Flatlock stitching reduces chafing while on the move
- Slim fit with gusseted inseam allows for unrestricted mobility
- Item #ICE00WF
4.5 based on 28 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.