- Midweight midlayer made for hiking, adventures, and casual use
- Merino wool excels at thermal regulation and odor control
- Slim fit with gusseted underarms for freedom of movement
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing with a smooth feel throughout
- Item #ICE011I
- Q & A
Fits Great and is Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 160lbs
I've used this a couple times now. Once as a mid-layer under a light jacket during an RSL game in about 40 degree weather. Then a few times for an outer layer when running in 30-40 degree weather. Really like the fit and it's super comfortable. Kept me fairly warm but was really breathable. I almost never wear midlayers because I always end up overheating. Didn't have that issue with this jacket.