Your to-and-from top.
The initial chill after leaving the steamy cycling studio is refreshing and instantly gives you a shock of pure bliss. But as the cold air starts to sink in, you quickly realize that it’s time to layer up unless you want to go home as an icicle. The Icebreaker Women’s Aria Funnel Top, with featherweight wool fabric bunching into a scarf around your neck, a lengthy front and back hem, and roomy sleeves, is ideal for covering up after class or cozying up when you get home.
- A cowl-neck long-sleeve that adds a touch of warmth
- Lightweight wool offers cozy softness
- Nylon fabric creates a strong bond for a durable shirt
- Sleeve construction leaves extra room in the arms
- Item #ICE00RL
- Q & A
The Perfect Post Workout Layer!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I used to only wear Merino baselayers but this top totally changed me! I love to throw this on after a hot yoga class to avoid freezing to death on my way to my car. The fabric is an absolute dream, just light enough to be breathable but still super warm. I decided to size up so it fits more like a tunic and I love it! If you love Merino you will be obsessed with this piece.