Select a Size
Select a Color
Anatomica Cool-Lite Boxer
- Technical boxers ready for both your mellow and active days
- Cool-Lite fabric keeps you cool when it's hot, warm when it's cold
- Spandex content adds stretch for unrestricted movement all-day
- Merino wool provides odor resistance during longer days
- Contoured pouch creates a secure and reliable fit during activity
- Flatlock seams help to prevent chafing on rigorous days
- Item #ICEZ670
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 50% merino, 33% Tencel, 12% nylon, 5% spandex
- merino wool is naturally odor resistant
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, road running, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 110 lbs
I find these very comfortable, it's not compressing despite being next to skin close fitting, they are very soft & wick great. They have a comfortable fit the waistband isn't too tight and I find that part very important. Worth getting. I'm putting true to size based on the size chart and my waist, good match.
May 5, 2020
The Perfect Active Lifestyle Boxer
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 155 lbs
I've been wearing these boxers on long bike rides, backpacking trips, and days out climbing and they have yet to disappoint me. They're comfortable, don't ride up at all, dry extremely quickly, and are comfortable against the skin. Truly a great choice for any outdoor activity, despite the more expensive price tag. Well worth the money spent.