Amplify Short-Sleeve Crewe Shirt
Training during the summer months is made comfortable in the lightweight and breathable Amplify Short-Sleeve Crewe Shirt from Icebreaker. It's constructed with Icebreaker's Cool-Lite technology that delivers fast moisture wicking when you're training hard in hot temperatures to keep you cool and comfortable. Additionally, a mesh back panel and sleeves enhance airflow for breathable comfort while merino fibers repel unwanted odors to keep you fresh as you train and run. These merino fibers are wrapped around Tencel fibers for added durability and a great on-skin feel. Finally, Icebreaker constructed the Amplify with off-set shoulder seams to prevent chafing and a drop-tail hem for added coverage while you bend and stretch in the gym.
- Lightweight tee with breathable comfort for training and running
- Cool-Lite technology wicks moisture in warm and hot conditions
- Mesh back and sleeves enhance ventilation for cool comfort
- Merino fibers naturally repel unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Tencel core fibers add durability and a comfortable on-skin feel
- Off-set shoulder seams help to eliminate chafing during activity
- Drop-tail hem adds coverage when bending and stretching in the gym
- Item #ICE011L
- Q & A
Made to Breath
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
I wore this shirt during a spin class that usually causes me to drown in my own sweat. I still poured sweat like usual, however, this shirt was extrememly comfortable while doing so. The back of the shirt is very breathable and wicks the moisture off of your skin very well. I'd usually never consider wearing merino to an indoor workout class, however, the weight and feel of this shirt are perfect for warmer enviroments. Highly recommend for your next active merino shirt!