Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Sale Current price: $100.00 Original price: $200.00
Select a color:Snow/Pumice
Select a size:
When heading out for a hike with overcast weather, grab your Icebreaker Affix Anorak to keep you warm and covered for questionable weather. This weather-resistant midlayer keeps you protected from light showers and winds, while the moisture-wicking eyelet keeps you dry whether it's raining or the hike is steeper than you remember. When noon hits and the clouds begin to break, stow the hood in the collar and unzip the henley zipper to help you cool down.
- A weather-resistant midlayer for questionable weather
- Moisture-wicking eyelet helps to keep you comfortably dry
- Stowable hood gives you protection only when needed
- Henley zip allows you to ventilate on the hike up
- Kangaroo pocket keeps your hands warm and holds the dog leash
- Item #ICE00VD
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [body] 100% nylone, [eyelet] 51% merino wool, 34% Tencel, 15% nylon
- Center Back Length
- 1 kangaroo
- yes, stowable
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.